One Education, Many Opportunities
At Parrett and Axe CEVA Primary School we firmly believe in “one education, many opportunities”. From our children’s first moments with us in Reception, as they learn how to be a great learner to their final days in Year 6. As they ready themselves for the next step in their education, all that we do at Parrett and Axe focuses on every child becoming the best that they can be; to truly fulfil their every potential. Well-being, happiness, success and collaboration are the cornerstones of excellence in learning and our core purpose.
As a Church of England School we walk in the footsteps of Jesus with love, trust and forgiveness. The footsteps we take as part of that school journey are important for now but vital for later in life.
The aim for our school is to be a place where:
- the Christian faith is at the centre of everything and will encompass all aspects of school life.
- where a school community is established based on faith and trust.
- all people are equally valued, where everyone is kind, considerate and caring.
- children are happy to come to school to learn and reach their full potential.
- children and adults work together in mutual respect.
- children respect their own and others’ property.
- children are encouraged to have pride in themselves, their work, their school and their local community.
- where children are encouraged to establish links with the wider community.
- where relations between home and school are encouraged and appreciated.