Our Mission Statement
To pursue excellence in learning and teaching encouraging every child to seek and achieve their potential within a balanced and engaging curriculum. We provide high quality care and support and promote well-being with individual rights and responsibilities at the centre of our school ethos.
The School is committed to giving all our children equal access to a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum in which individual needs are met. We aim for the highest standards in education.
The aims for our school are:-
- It is a place where the Christian Faith is at the centre of everything and will encompass all aspects of school life.
- It is a place where a school community is established based on faith and trust.
- It is a place where all people are equally valued, where everyone is kind, considerate and caring.
- It is a place where children are happy to come to school to learn and reach their full potential.
- It is a place where children and adults work together in mutual respect.
- It is a place where children respect their own and others’ property.
- It is a place where children are encouraged to have pride in themselves, their work, their school and their local community.
- It is a place where children are encouraged to establish links with the wider community.
- It is a place where relations between home and school are encouraged and appreciated.