Here are some photographs from last Thursday’s Prayer Space day.
The theme for this years Prayer Spaces in Schools day was Moving on and the different activities reflected this.
- Blowing paint to create fireworks as a celebration of what we have achieved.
- Writing our hopes and fears for the future on luggage labels and attaching them to Paddington or his suitcase.
- Plaiting a friendship bracelet to remind us of the importance of our friends.
- Placing a tea light on a different country of the world thinking about problems that country has faced.
- Spending time in the quiet space of the tent reflecting on stories from the Bible.
- Writing something we are sorry for in the sand and then rubbing it out to show God forgives us.
- Placing a Vitamin C tablet in the water and watching it dissolve as we say sorry for something we have done.